Day 01 : Arrive Delhi
As you arrive in Delhi, for the start of the Golden Triangle Tour, you will be received at the airport/ railway station from where you would be transfer to the hotel. Check in the hotel and freshen up. Afterwards, embark on a sightseeing tour of New Delhi, with visits to the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Laxmi Narayan Temple and Lotus Temple. You will also be driven past the Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Rajpath. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Delhi-Agra 204 km/4 hours
After an early morning, breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive towards Agra that is at a distance of 204 kms. Enroute there will be a stopover at Fatehpur Sikri, the historical town built by Akbar where you can see the Bulund Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world; Jama Masjid and the tomb of famous Sufi saint Shaikh Salim Chisti. Arrive at Agra, check in at a hotel and relax a while. Stay overnight at hotel
Day 03 : Agra - Jaipur 235 Kms
After an early morning, breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive towards Jaipur. Upon arrival, check into a hotel and freshen up. We will visit the Hawa Mahal & Albert Museum. Post lunch; spend the rest of the time shopping in the vibrant markets of Jaipur such as the Johari Bazaar and Bapu Bazaar. In evening you go for dinner at Rajasthani ethnic resort with folk music. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Jaipur - Delhi 250 km/4 hours
On the last day of the Golden Triangle Tours after breakfast we will visit the world famous Taj Mahal, Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, Chini ka Rauza, Agra Fort, Akbar's Fort at Sikandra, Dayal Bagh Temple, Jami Masjid and the Ram Bagh Lawns. Drive back to Delhi in the evening, from where you would be directly transferred to the airport/ railway station for the journey back home.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- 02 nights Accommodation in 3 star or equivalent hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Personal expenses such as mineral water, laundry, telephone calls, tip etc.
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section